The Populus Genome Program
The Populus Genome Program is a part of SCTFG (Swedish Center for Tree Functional Genomics) and is the most comprehensive tree genome program in the world.
The collaborating partners are Umeå Plant Science Center (Department of Plant Physiology, Umeå University and Department of Forest Genetics and Plant Physiology, SLU Umeå) and the Department of Biotechnology, KTH Stockholm.
Databases at UPSC
- PopulusDB - Populus ESTs from 19 cDNA libraries
- UPSC BASE - Microarray gene expression data from Populus
- PopTF DB - Cloning of full length poplar transcription factor cDNAs and expression in Populus
- PopGenIE - PopGenIE facilitates the exploration of genes and gene function in Populus
- FuncFiber Peptide database - A compendium of peptides identified in tandem-MS proteomics experiments performed in Populus